Amfepramone in Europe
Several dozens of companies got the trade license, allowing to sell Amfepramone anorexigenic drug in EU. Most of these companies were selling Amfepramone drug under the original trade names. Other companies were selling Amfepramone under nonproprietary names Diethylpropion and Amfepramone.
In 1999, the Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products (CPMP) recommended to stop using Amfepramone for obesity treatment and stop selling this drug in European countries. Today, you cannot buy Amfepramone in most of EU countries.
European suppliers of Amfepramone drug
- Amfepramone was approved by the Danish Health and Medicines Agency. Amfepramone suppliers in Denmark were Abigo Medical and Temmler Pharma. People were able to buy Amfepramone diet pills in Denmark under the trade names Regenon Retard and Dobesin.
- Amfepramone was approved by the Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products. The trade license owners in Belgium were Asta Medica, Laboratoires Pharmaceutiques and Marion Merrel Dow. You could buy Amfepramone at Belgium pharmacies under the trade names Prefamone, Diethylpropion Hydrochloride, Dietil-Retard, Regenon, Menutil, Tenuate Dospan and Atractil.
- Amfepramone was approved by the Direction de la Santé Villa Louvigny Division de la Pharmacie et des Medicaments. Amfepramone suppliers in Luxembourg were: Asta Medica, Laboratoires Pharmaceutiques, Hoechst Marion Roussel, and Marion Merrel Dow. At pharmacies of Luxembourg, Amfepramone pills were sold under the trade names Regenon, Atractil, Menutil, Tenuate Dospan and Prefamone.
- Amfepramone was approved by the Agence nationale de sécurité du médicament et des produits de santé. In France, the trade license for Amfepramone was issued to the following companies: Laboratoires Crinex, Laboratoires Deglaude and Marion Merrel Dow SA. At French pharmacies, Amfepramone diet pills were available under the trade names Anorex, Moderatan and Tenuate Dospan.
- Amfepramone was approved by the National Organization for Medicines. Greek supplier of Amfepramone diet pills was Diapit. This company was selling Amfepramone under the trade name Linea.
- Amfepramone was approved by the Ministry of Health (Italy). The suppliers of Amfepramone diet pills is Italy were Gruppo Lepetit and Valeas. To Italian consumers of weight loss products, Amfepramone was known under the trade names Tenuate Dospan and Linea Valeas.
- Amfepramone was approved by the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut (PEI). German suppliers of Amfepramone weight loss drug were Marion Merrel Dow and Temmler Pharma. The most popular trade names of Amfepramone drug in Germany were Regenon, Regenon Retard and Tenuate Retard.
- Amfepramone was approved by the Irish Medicines Board (IMB). The suppliers of Amfepramone pills to Irish market were: Marion Merrel Dow, Wyeth & Brother. At Irish pharmacies, Amfepramone was available under the trade names Tenuate Dospan and Apisate.
- Amfepramone is approved by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency. The UK is among the few countries, where Amfepramone tablets are sold. An exclusive supplier of Amfepramone to the UK market is Essential Nutrition Ltd. This company sells Amfepramone tablets under the alternative name Diethylpropion Hydrochloride.
In addition to the Essential Nutrition, the UK suppliers of Amfepramone drug were: Marion Merrel Dow, Norton HN & Co, Wyeth & Brother. These companies were selling Amfepramone drug under the trade names Tenuate Dospan, Amfepramone and Apisate. Today, these slimming drugs are no longer available in the UK.
- Amfepramone was approved by the Agencia Española de Medicamentos y Productos Sanitarios. Amfepramone suppliers in Spain was just one company – Marion Merrel Dow. This company was selling Amfepramone pills under the trade name Delgamer.
- Amfepramone was approved by the Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (Belgium). The trade license for Amfepramone in Belgium was issued to Salus-Braumapharm. Amfepramone pills by Salus-Braupharm were sold under the trade names Regenon and Regenon Retard.
In some countries of the world, Amfepramone diet pills are still available for sale. If you want to buy Amfepramone at a low price, ask your therapist under which trade names (generic names) cheap Amfepramone pills are available at local pharmacies.